This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Pampers Premium Care Diapers.
Diapers are a necessary expense for most families at one point or another, and we’ve been through our fair share! With 5 kids, you can bet we’ve tried it all. When I was asked to try the new Pampers Premium Care diapers, I kept my expectations low. After all, they’re just diapers, right? Well, no, they’re actually different.
Pampers Premium Care Diapers
Pampers Premium Care diapers are available at Walmart and are the newest diapers to join the Pampers family.
Here are some things that make these diapers stand out from the rest:
- They are hypoallergenic. Babies with sensitive skin can use these diapers, day and night.
- Pampers Premium Care diapers have extra absorb channels to help evenly distribute wetness for up to 12 hours of protection. Your heavy nighttime wetter won’t be bothered for that middle of the night diaper change.
- Thanks to the Absorb Away Liner, wetness and icky messes are pulled away from baby’s delicate skin. If you’re familiar with the netting-type liner from the package of Pampers you used when you brought your baby home from the hospital, you’ll appreciate this liner in these diapers, too.
- The breathable material of the diaper keeps air circulating to keep your baby’s skin from getting irritated.
- One of my favorite features is the Wetness Indicator. That yellow strip seen above in the picture turns bluish green when your baby needs a change. This has saved me from wasting diapers on some stinky false alarms! It runs from the front to the back, so you won’t have any questions about the need to change your little one.
- The fit is ideal for all shapes and sizes. The waist band area of these diapers is very wide, so adjusting it around your baby’s tummy is easy and will help the diaper to grow with your baby. The gusseted leg holes are stretchy to fit babies with narrow or wide thighs. There is a stretchy lining on the edge that will ensure that messes stay inside the diaper, no matter your baby’s thigh size.
- They are super soft! I’ve honestly never felt a diaper this soft.
A #MothersPromise (& a Giveaway!)
Share your loving #MothersPromise on Instagram for a chance to win one of four prize packages, including a gift card to Walmart and a Super Pack of Pampers Premium Care Diapers. Weekly prizes will be given away through August 17, 2015.
Pampers wants to help us with our own loving #MothersPromise to our babies, starting with their skin.
I think my #MothersPromise would be to be there for him when he needs me. What is yours?